Re: [MV] Replica vehicles

From: J Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 22:25:42 PST

There's a thought- what would the tank of the future look like, and what
systems would it use? A directed EMP pulse weapon with a plasma main
gun, perhaps? How about a pressurized interior with self-containted air
scrubbers, for use in zero-atmosphere environments? A carbon-fiber
based shell with angular stealth features, and exterior spray nozzles
for misting liquid nitrogen to mask heat signatures? Magnetic drive for
the individual wheels and some sort of air suspension? All sorts of
possiblities, and who knows how many of these many already be in
development?

It WOULD make for an interesting "MV"-type project, though.

Jay Travis