RE: [MV] Replica vehicles

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 21:35:41 PST

Joe,
If you want to go to all that work and not do a replica of something lost
like maybe a Panzer, why not go into the concept realm.
With all of the posts about the Shuttle, and the basic military concept that
rocks are easier to drop than throw, the next ball of rock could well have
some tactical value.

If say, the Chinese managed to put a base on the moon, and we had to take
it, what would the ground forces use?
And how would the use it.
Gives license to all kinds of special effects and maybe a whole new camo
pattern.
Just what is the # for crater gray?

Hmmmm... what a concept, future history.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- -M38- MVPA -22345-