Re: [MV] Russian T-72 / Highways

From: Jeepstuf@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 22:09:37 PST

I didn't get to find out Jim, My wife was miffed at the lookin I was doing! I
really didn't even get to photograph as much as I would have liked - she
always thought I was sneakin a picture of the local girls! I will say this,
selling prices should be less than a good GL deal but I shudder to think of
the shipping costs.... The locals take the GAZ "jeeps" and UAZ trucks (like
a willys FC) for granted; they're just a common implement. I was told that
new they were just a few thousand U.S.
Wes G