Re: [MV] M37 New Owner Questions

From: Jeff & Hanna (ditch68@bytehead.com)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 23:43:24 PST

Hal,

I have had no problems with erratic steering and such with my truck, 12 v
accessories can be tapped off one of the batteries. For a very good source
of M37 specific info, see www.dodgem37.com (not that this list isn't great
for M37's), the forum there has quite a few very knowledgeable members.

Welcome to the Doge "m-thrax" recovery club!

Jeff
1953 M37 WoW