Re: Nigerian Buying Scam

From: m35a1@juno.com
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 17:33:28 PST

I am not sure if this is the board where I read about this in the recent
past: someone from Nigeria offering to buy a vehicle from you, pay you
more than your asking price, will pay shipping to Nigeria if you arrange,
but payment will be made to you by an acquaintance in the U.S. that owes
him money. A member of the board had been burned by this scam. If that
person is a member of this board, please contact me direct. I will nail
this one.
Ken