illumination -dome lights, etc. -use white LEDs.

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 20:45:40 PST

Not exactly MV, but if anyone has a vehicle large enough to use dome
lights or other, maybe larger interior incandensant lamps, such as
ambulances etc. you may wish to try out white LEDs. You won't have to
worry about running your battery down, and they are easy to use.
Concealing them inside the dome light can be a little tricky, but I know
this group is full of craftsmen. Ok, here's my little article on using
them..

("http://208.190.133.201/wled/ledflashlight.html")

Now, if someone complains that white LEDS are too white for their dome
lights, well, just throw a few yellows in there..