Re: [MV] Anti-theft in MV

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 08:23:04 PST

    On my deuce I just pull the plug out of the back of the 'ON' switch a
little bit, rotate it 90 degrees, and to the uninformed ( and even some
folks who know what it is supposed to look like), it looks like it is
supposed to. You can even push in on it to make sure it's seated, but it
still won't start. Course you want to use the lock and chain to catch a
theirs eye to begin with.
    The keyed disconnect switches are also available at any large marine
dealer, like West Marine. They have an online catalog at
http://www.westmarine.com/ .