Re: [MV] Respect for the boys

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 14:15:50 PST

It always amazes me that in Korea (that was fought with WW2 ground
equipment) that they had such problems with the cold and starting the
vehicles.

For example, they had a kit for the CCKW with another 6v battery and heater
for same. The batteries were in parallel (still 6 volts). They still had
problems. Now had they put the batteries in series for 12v... The trucks
probably would have started all the time! That is why mine are all 12v!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce