Re: [MV] Respect for the boys

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 15:57:27 PST

Actually, the Raymond Ordnance Depot (ROD) is a Miracle Steel Building that
a bunch of people, and especially my wife and I put together (kit) NEVER
AGAIN!

Now the POD, Pembroke Ordnance Depot is a Morton Building. I gave them a
check,
2.5 days later they gave me the keys....

The ROD will be here in 100 years. The POD, being basically a pole barn will
have its
poles rot off in 50 or so years. I will not care as I will have a dirt
blanket by then...

Having said that, the POD is like a giant ice box! It is COLD in there! The
vehicles however are
out of the elements. In many ways, it is more important in the summer when
the sun does
its dirty work on the OD paint, changing it into the color of Battleship
Grey....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce