Re: [MV] Rotella 15w-40 for a 6.2 Diesel ! and additives ?

From: Ed Kirkley (
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 16:30:39 PST

Go to the X1R web site at and read what they have to say. I
also researched their product and talked to many people that use it, that's
why I decided to try it. It works well for me and does exactly what their
web site says it does. Try it as the directions say and I think you'll be
"hooked" on it too.