Re: [MV] Rotella 15w-40 for a 6.2 Diesel ! and additives ?

From: Patrick Jankowiak (
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 19:59:45 PST

Speaking of additives, In a fit over the high price of gas, I put a
little of that cetane booster in the gas tank of the car. I can't
explain it, but it seems to run better..

An old farmer I know used to put a quart of diesel in his 100 gallon
gas tank on the combine.

1987 Chrysler 5th Avenue
Lean-burn (18:1 air-fuel) system
318 V8.