Re:and additives ?

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 18:22:27 PST

I have been using Justin Bothers (JB) for over a year now
and I love it. More power and smoother running diesels.
Every truck that leaves here has at least a $7.quart of JB
in he tank. Yes, cetane improves in most diesel cases,
but I've never tried it in a gasser. Pappy used to add a pint
of non-detergent motor oil to every tank of gas; claimed it
kept the valves and upper rings lubed, so I also do this to
my gassers. Ole '52 8N still humpin' and pumpin' after
all these years, as are the rest of the personal rats on
my lot. :)
Joe Young