Red flip up safety switch covers

From: Gundocmike (
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 09:25:10 PST

Sorry if this post twice.

Howdy list,
I am looking for some of those red flip up rocker switch covers, like you see in airplanes. Anyone
know where I can locate them and how much they run?

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Wed Apr 23 2003 - 13:25:29 PDT