Re: [MV] Flip up safety switch covers

From: Combat (hellcat@provide.net)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 09:34:20 PST

CAUTION ! The import version are VERY flimsy and will FAIL when you need to
actually use that feature. (voice of experience watching an out of control
racecar)

We have them on the shelf, 40A HD Carling switch with flip cover is 20.99.
Flip Cover
alone is 15.99. (plus ship to your door) Use them alot during race car fab.

Scott @ Gray Motorsports
810-384-8666 Visa/MC