Re: [MV] Snow update

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 09:57:00 PST

Yesterday, I rescued a stuck BIG 10-wheel dump
truck that was plowing. Had a load of gravel on it
for traction. I used my multifuel 5-ton wrecker.
Today, I don't have to worry about the snow. Got
both 5-ton wreckers, my deuce and M1009 stuck.
Killed the battery in the civilian Blazer and my
M1008 is buried, so all I have to now is sit in here,
be cozy and watch TV... :)
Joe Young
Ps: Yes, my yard looks like a war zone. Neighbors
seemed to be getting a kick out of the action.