NuclearAttack Medical Treatment

From: Gundocmike (gundocmike@okplus.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 17:41:07 PST

Howdy List,
I don't know any other what to state this except to be blunt. I am a physician in a small rural
Oklahoma town. I treat probably 90% of the local federal postal employees. In the last 2 days I have
treated almost every local postal worker, they are all bring in papers from the government asking to
have a physician certify that this particular postal employee can take "Potassium Iodine", in the
event of a Nuclear attack.
"OK here is the Paranoid Schiz in me"
WHAT THE HELL IS FIXING TO HAPPEN??????
All the doctors around here are freaking out, buying up all the Potassium Iodine they can get their
hands on. They are also buying up every last capsule of Doxycycline & tablets of Cipro, in the event
of a biological attack. Again.......
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???????????
Has any of the old military members heard anything from their old military buddies?
Thanks & Nervous in Hooterville, OK
Dr. Mike