Re: [MV] Zenith carb up-grade

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 09:14:29 PST

I think the Holley two barrel on the R6602 is rated at 800 cfm. It is a
big! 2 barrel. I've never had a problem with it loading up at idle at all.
 It will idle just about forever. I have thought about removing the big
two barrel and putting on a modern 4 barrel Edelbrock carb with an adapter.
 Has anyone tried something like that? I think there is plenty of room.

Dave
M51 Gasser - R6602

--
Dave