[MV] stuff for sale

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 04:54:41 PST

List,
I purchased a brand new car dolly in 2001. This is
equipped with electric brakes and is the self-steering
model. I had big plans for it, like towing our 1968
Camaro Convertible, behind the motor home. This
plan is no longer feasible, so I'm going to sell the
dolly. The only time it was used was when my
helper borrowed it once and he said that it works great.
I paid approximately $1800. for it. I am open to a
reasonable offer. I'm storing it in my garage and
I really would like to reclaim the room it's taking up.
Sorry, no pics. My digital camera took a walk (ride?)
after I left it sitting on my workbench and a buyer's
reps picked up a truck.
I also would like to sell my 5K military generator. It's
low hours and has some parts missing. I bought all
the parts that I found missing, from Bill Fritz. This
unit was to be a spare motor for my mechanical Mule.
I'll accept a reasonable offer, must be picked up here
in Bridgeton, NJ. I don't want to get involved in shipping.
Same goes for the car dolly.
These are personally owned items, not Joe Young, Inc.'s,
so any transactions must be in FRN's, or get a nice
discount for payment in SILVER :)
Joe Young, Inc. wouldn't mind selling two Mack 5-tonners
(non-winch - dropside) at a VERY reasonable price. Pics at:
     http://hometown.aol.com/mvtrucker/page4.html
Heck, I might as well sell the 2001 Dolphin motor home, too.
About 5,000 miles on it, 3,200 on it when I bought it new (it
was driven from the West Coast to the local dealer). This
RV is loaded! Two TV's, two central air conditioners, Reese
Hitch, electric trailer brakes, two slide outs, master bedroom,
easily sleeps six, all out stereo, generator. A $100,000 investment,
but I will consider a reasonable offer above $50K.
Joe Young
(856) 451-5014
www.joeyoung.com