M113A2 TM 9-2350-261-10 manual

From: Mike Pilcher (candlewickjeep2@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 19:02:33 PST

I was going through some of my stuff and found this brand new manual.
It's in a green army 3 ring log book. The manual has never been opened.
It's still wrapped in plastic with an Army label on front.

It covers:

carrier, personnel, full tracked, armor
M113A2

carrier, command post, light tracked
M577A2

mortar?, 107-MM M106A2

mortar?, 81-MM m125A2 These two mortars can't be read because of the
Army label in front.

I have absolutely no idea what this thing is worth. I was about to put
it on ebay and tought I'd see if anybody on the list was interested.

If you have any interest email me and we'll discuss it.

Thanks
Mike Pilcher