[MV] Fun Stories

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 19:21:43 PST

Following a link in a posting from earlier today I came across the following

http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/

Most of you old timers on the list likely have read it. But I hadn't, and
this is just what I joined the various MV and Fire restoration groups for.
It's true ( I presume ), it's tongue in cheek funny, tho the #!~*^!! photos
don't blow up. And it's local ( in the US ), which means it might happen
to me ( like the Lotto tickets I buy ).

But discipline is important. Until I get the retaining walls finished for
my deuce I won't even THINK about tracks.

        Paul
        MVPA #24986
        '53 REO M35 Fire Conversion
        '53 AEC Cheby 3/4 Ton

so: in this age of outrageous pricing ( Why oh WHY can't I afford Bruce's
M125?? ) what could I get into a functional but really really ugly weasel
for?