1983 M35A2 For Sale in San Francisco Bay Area

From: kstrain@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 20:22:43 PST

Kevin Strain here:
   I have a prestine 1983 M35A2 for sale in Petaluma California.
The Truck has had every bering, seal, and race replaced, along with a conversion to 11:00X20 singles. It has fiberglass troop racks, metal bows, new coustom rubberized top, hard top, 10K winch, armored gas tank, new spring ride seat, new seat covers,
22K on the engine and truck, NOT a rebuild!
 The truck was airforce without rust, it has been repainted and travels down the highway at 65 MPH!
Give me a call if you are intrested. No emails please.
Kevin Strain (415) 440-4044