Re: [MV] A safety warning for loading trailers

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:52:02 PST

I usually chock the truck, the trailer, and block under the back of the
trailer so it won't go down.... even when just loading a car on a trailer
behind a pickup....... Reminds me of the time a guy strapped a car down
front to rear thru the axles and when he drove away the car just rolled down
the trailer and he was then towing doubles....quite a sight.!! We are not
working with toys in the sandbox here!!.RAM