Re: [MV] Brrrr!!

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:50:12 PST

>can a guy use propane to start off your beast as a booster?

 Many years ago I was driving in south part of N M and my car vapor locked -
I used Coleman Lantern fuel to start it and it ran long enough to get off
highway. After letting it cool some it still did not want to start - more
latern fuel - started and ran ok. Had to do this a couple more times until
I found where it was vapor locking.

I have put some in pump oil can to give some contrary trucks a boost - be
sure and empty can and run just a little oil through it - something in
lantern fuel will rust can,

Everette