Re: [MV] Brrrr!!

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 14:06:47 PST

I did similar with denatured alcohol once. Bad gas guage, ran out of
gas. walked a mile to a hardware store and bought a couple gallons of
alcohol. After priming the carb, the car started, and got me to a gas
station. I had to keep pumping the gas though to get enough alcohol
into the engine to run it.

I seriously thought about shooting a little starting fluid into the
air intake on the deuce this morning. It was very difficult to start.