Re: [MV] A safety warning for loading trailers

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 16:12:39 PST

Just one more on this and I think it should cover the entire gamet.

PUT THE CHOCKS ON THE DOWNHILL SIDE OF THE WHEELS

Sorry I had yet to see someone say this............watched many a Marines NOT do this and chased trucks DOWN hill........chocks still behind them on the ground.

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2