Re: [MV] looking to buy 6x6

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 06:13:46 PST

Speaking of stopping. Dr. Deuce can tell you all how I turned the gas can
on the back of his MUTT into road kill with the front bumper of my 52 M38A1
when he stopped without giving me half a block warning. New brakes, drums
etc. and I still broke my toe one day getting it stopped when a guy went
through a traffic light.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        'Live Free Or Die"