Re: [MV] M151a2-Proper way to seal exhaust manifold

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 13:44:47 PST

Buy the complete kit and don't drive it too much as the exhaust
leaking tends to eat the casting on the head!

When you install the gaskets, I usually enlargen the hole in the
manifold that bolts to the side of the block underneath. You will
find this much easier and you will use less 'words'....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce