Re: [MV] Blowing things Up!

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 20:04:45 PST

In Detroit a bunch of steelworkers were putting up a new building near the
Detroit River about 20 years ago. They decided to have a few drinks during
lunch and got carried away. Someone decided to see how far they could
shoot O2 cylinders by propping them up so the ends were skyward and
knocking the valves off with a sledge hammer. Supposidly several made it
across the Detroit River into Canada. They were using the big 277 cu
footers. At least that is what the gas supplier said who owned the
cylinders.

Dave

--
Dave