Re: [MV] Blowing things Up!

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 08:07:02 PST

I can attest to this. As mischevious youths, we found ourselves on the 4th
floor of an under construction parking garage. We were rolling the O2 bottles
off the top floor splatting them in the mud. At one point too many were in
the mud and a valve got knocked off. The tank traveled very fast and
relentlessly as it passed us on its way into orbit. Scared the begeevees out
of me and I've had much respect for them since. I stopped hanging out with
the teenagers after that one.
Kenny
10 fingers and 10 toes luckily!