Re: [MV] A safety warning for loading trailers

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 21:47:30 PST

As far as gear goes, this is the truth.  The Marines get the least $$, do the most with it (what little there is), do it for longer, and get the job done better (usually).  And thats in all sincearity (sp?).  Yes its a inside joke that we get all the left overs from the other services (mainly ARMY) and think that its some good sh#$!!  When we finally get some new stuff A2 hummers and the 7 1/2 tons we are in heaven for a long time!!

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2