[MV] Where to find courses

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 11:20:59 PST

I asked the list about suggestions for finding a place to learn/relearn
welding a month ago. Many suggestions were offered, tho most did not pan
out. ( I had checked with local High Schools, Community colleges and
whomever else might offer such courses )
For some reason I thought the Adult Ed people would be linked into the High
Schools, as they often use the same buildings. Turns out that isn't so: I
just signed up for a 3 month 8 hr per week welding course at the local
Adult Education Center. Total cost $57.
If you're looking for instruction on a topic required to fix your old
beasties up you might see if there is an Adult Ed center near you.

        Regards

        Paul
        MVPA# 24986