Re: [MV] Where to find courses

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 01:54:34 PST

Gosh Paul...you should be able to burn $57 worth of welding rod (and
gas)in three months time. If you learn to weld there...you got a real
bargain. I think it costs over double that price here. Maybe it's the
school that the teacher walks in and gives everyone a kitchen match and
has everyone scratch it on their desk and light it and says now that you
know how to weld....Better ask them if they got a firetruck fixin class
too. Fred Martin