Freightliner/SEE-TRAC parts:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 14:08:01 PST

Hello List,
     If anyone on the list knows the whereabouts of a SEE-TRACTOR Unimog
transmission or front or rear end, I would be much in your debt. E-mail
me off list. I would even be interested in a cannibalized unit for parts
if there are any sitting around in this great expanse of free territory.
---Regards---to List.
--Terry lane Ex <USArmy Reserves>
M35-A2 ex <Navy San-Diego>

P.S.--- I thought I would wake up to news of bombing in Bagdad this
morning! But no. I tried to re-enlist last February, but they said I was
toooo old.What a great oportunity to get to play with all the NEW STUFF!
Oh well.---tl