stuck Mv

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 06:18:00 PST

how can a guy get a truck unfroze out of the ground ? im going to drive a
couple hours and try and get my new track un frozen out of the ground
mostly the front axle it must be at about ground level rims half way in the
ground ive got tire tools like bead braker tire irons thinking pick axe to
get also hydrolic jacks boards and small electric winch but ill take my car
so winch wont do much good. wonder about propane torch ?? anyone have any
ideas ill be leaving soon wish i hade some help to go with me but i dont.