Re: [MV] stuck Mv

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 01:27:37 PST

Dig it out the best you can making the ditch in front of the tires sloping
away so you can drive it out if there is a way to get hot water you can pour
it between the rear duals once it is all dug out as best you can get in warm
it up till its at operating temp put it Four low low and give it a shot if
it just spins you may have to put some carpet down in front of the duals
wood will work but it is not as good as carpet and a little more work to
use. Rocking reverse then forward works sometimes but it is hard on the
drive train letting some air out of the tires will help with traction also
just be careful you do not want to lose a bead.
Don't use the torch its not worth the ambulance ride.
Work slow and easy take breaks often if you get frustrated walk away for a
minute. It will come out when it ready...

Good Luck
Dave