snow on truck tops

From: Dan (danjan@uniserve.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 07:00:08 PST

Hi list. What I used to do in the winter time in both my deuce and trailer
with the cargo covers still on was to give extra support to the bows by
wedging in a 2x4 support from the middle of the bow down to the floor of the
cargo bed. I could do this even if I had stuff in the truck or trailer by
clearing a spot on the floor for the 2x4 to sit. Worked for me. Does put
extra strain on your top material depending on how heavy the snow fall is.
Dan