Re: [MV] stuck Mv thanks

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 08:11:53 PST

thanks fellas i got the half track up out of the ground with 2 pick axes 2
12 ton jacks lots of boards and a splitting mall lots of cuss words and a
broken handyman jack most dangerous tool they make when i finally got it to
brake loose it had the biggest chunk of frozen ground ive ever seen
attached to the whole undercarrage of the front end around axle. and i did
all this yesterday and did not get all your replies till today but i must of
been thinking correctly before i left to the country had the trunk and back
seet in the wifes car clear full of different items for extraction even
winches no place to hook to but jsut thought id have just in case there was
something there but no luck thanks again fellas now i have to go and see if
i can get a trailer to go get my other half track home today i did take a
couple of pictures after we were done looks pretty good back on top of
ground. thanks again always.