Re: [MV] HMV Convoy spotted...but going where?

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 08:25:20 PST

For all of you single HMV'ers out there, does TSD have a sister...?

Back to the original question: Who in their right mind would take
there collective vehicles (HMVs) out in this crap (technical term
for wet, salty roads) yesterday?

OK, has the givmint maybe gone back to white stars?

How about Canada? I ran into a convoy in Mass a few years
ago that was here for training...

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (with this much snow, my HMVs won't
see the road till July...)