RE: [MV] armor extractor

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 19:22:05 PST

I took a large Stanley screwdriver and heated the shank about an inch and a
half up from the tip then bent it over at a right angle, the handle is long
enough to give good leverage for the Halftracks 3/8 bolts. Just use Kroil or
some other penetrating oil on the nut side. I took apart and put back
together a M16 Halftrack with this method.

GRB