Re: [MV] armor extractor

From: Nigel Hay - MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 23:43:00 PST

When I did my M16 I renewaed most of the armour screws - Snap on do a wide
enough blade which fits a socket to give you enough hold so you can ratchet
the nuts off. In many cases due to position its a two man operation. Make
sure you use the proper aero nuts or they will shake loose. The screws
should all have the slot on the vertical - allows the rain to run out.

Nige