Re: [MV] armor extractor

From: Dave Jenkins (gpw1942@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 18:46:56 PST

Hi Buck,
 I have had great success with the Craftsman 9/16 drag link socket, 1/2 inch
drive and an electric impact gun. The 1 3/16 works well on tanks (I have used it
on a stuart). The tips do bend after a while, but their Craftsman and you can
take it back to get a new one.
You may have to but the whole set. If memory serves, I did.
Dj