Re: [MV] M35 Air Pack

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 04:38:09 PST

Guess the former and current owners didn't put the OHT in the air side of
the pak every six months as the LO calls for. New, used, rebuilt, and
questionable takeoffs can be purchased at almost any MV flea mkt and from
the dealers who advertise in AM and SL. Check your old and new 34P as
there are two styles.....long and short as I recall.. both
interchangeable... Also, check the mounting of the brake light switch as it
was moved from the wet side to the dry side of the system in a recent MWO.
RAM