Re: [MV] CUCV 200 amp electrical system on M1028's

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 10:19:20 PST

Hi Neil,
    I suspect that is a printing error. Note that the reference text is not
M1028, but MI 028.
I have the manual on CD, and there are no other references to the M1028 and the
200 Amp system that I could find.
    That doesn't mean that it is impossible, since the M1028 was designed to
carry a heavy shelter, and that would imply lots of electronics.
Bruce MVPA 23824