Vendors Warning re: Convoy & Churchville

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 08:21:46 PST

Hi Ronzo,

Just a point of clarification regarding the spaces as they pertain to
the CONVOY participants.

The Rally organizers, in an attempt to facilitate the members of the
convoy entering the Rally grounds as a large group, put a hold on a
block of spaces in the vendor area. The thinking was, that the members
of the convoy would like to stay together as an organization. However,
the convoy is not officially an organization, just a group of many
individuals who are traveling together on a long trip (for many) and
hoping to have "safety and camaraderie in numbers."

In a very recent discussion with the Rally organizers, it was decided that the members of the CONVOY will go their separate ways once they enter the rally grounds. Therefore, all of the spaces originally held for the convoy participants are no longer "blocked," or, being held. The same holds true for the camping areas.

I hope this helps, Ronzo. Please contact me directly if I can offer you additional information or assistance.

Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin (Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History