Re: [MV] WARNING!!!! VENDORS !! 30th Annual East Coast Rally or The road to hell...

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 11:53:02 PST

Hi guys;

Whoa, this is really getting out of hand fast. We need to lighten up a
little in **THIS** case. I have been a vendor at the Aberdeen/East Coast
rally for years and the guys do a good job running a good time. They do
care about the people going there but everyone cant have everything his
exact way every time. Sometimes you have to be a little flexible. SH**
happens and you dont have to fold let alone talking about lawyers. Its a
little different between getting a different vendor spot (and there are
still a ton of them available to anyone who wants them) and having a larceny
of your vehicle or trailer. There are still a lot of good spots and they
are all good. Get over it , sign up for a spot and have a good time. Thats
what I'll be doing. Its a great rally.

Glenn
MVPA
. So me and my brother