Re: [MV] Low hours on Tachometer

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 12:02:04 PST

         Joe,

         With the proper Overweight permit mounted on License plate front
73,000 is legal here in NH, that's a 23 ton load on my truck. If you think
that's bad Joe Mass used to be 80 K on a Tri-Axle and I forgot to mention
these are dump trucks. I drive for a Paving/Construction Company and we run
legal weight now. 98 % of my hauling is Hot Mix. Before the CDL went into
effect it used to be 25 tons on a ten wheeler dump truck. Things are
getting better.

James Shanks
MVPA 23128
1998 IMZ 8.103 Russian OD paint job right from the Factory. (Built in the
original plant in Irbit, Siberia, Russia. Comes complete with sidecar. Sold
in US as The
Ural Tourist.
www.ural.com
1984 HD FLHT-C