Re: [MV] RE. M151A2s and M35A2s For Sale

From: Edward Greeley (etgreeley@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 18:27:39 PST

Hmm... Just an idle thought about our "friends and allies", the frogs: I
live in hope that, in view of the current attitude of those pansies, our
Army brass will reconsider their ill-conceived adoption of the frogs'
silly berets for wear by our entire Army.
As a taxpayer, and with all due respect to the "Green Berets", Rangers,
etc, I would gladly see those damned things surplused and sold for MV
wiping rags...or ass-wipes. Speaking only for myself, of course, as a
Korean "police action" vet who wore REAL military headgear.

Ed Greeley