Re: [MV] Putting names with faces at Aberdeen

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 11:53:22 PST

Churchville, MD, is one of the best, if not the best, MV
rallies in the USA. Although it's a military vehicle event, your wife will still find lots of non-mv vendors selling all kinds of neat goods. My wife would buy many items for Christmas presents, birth day presents and so on. Located off of I-95 N, about an hour or so from Baltimore. Another great meet is Jake's, Bally, PA. A very large civilian flea market allowes hours of shopping for my wife while I spent my time at the mv section.
Joe Young