M5 update

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 16:01:34 PST

Got the Stuart running on both engines and cleaning out all the fuel system,
changing the oil, points, plugs, and wires. Let it run for 30 minutes to
check for leaks and levels. While it was running checked out all the lights
(they all worked) played with the siren a little.

BTW... does anyone have a good right hand taillight with 12 volt bulbs?
(mine is a little bent up and the bulbs are milky) I also need a drivers
side seat back frame for a M422A1 Mighty Mite. I know the usual venders for
these just want to try the list first.

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M5A1 Light Tank "Stuart"