M101 Trailer for Sale in MA-Nice Cond.

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 16:04:32 PST

Hi Guys
I am posting this for a friend who is not on the net. He has an M101 3/4
ton trailer for sale. Nice Condition with a like new Beechwood canvas top.
All bows and racks/rear gate are included in good shape. No rust through
anywhere. A little surface rust inside is all. Good tires. From the
markings on it it appears to be ex-air force. Titled in MA. Already has
been converted to 12 volt lighting as it was used with a civ vehicle. Very
nice size trailer to use with a Humvee, Hummer, or Cutvee. 750.00. Can be
delivered to the MVMVCC Lowell flea market this Sunday. I took some dig
shots of it today and can email them to anyone who wants to see them.
Later
Glenn

MVPA MTANJ